Welcome to Urgent Care of Green Country!
Walk-in care 7 days a week with extended hours. Open every day of the year, except Thanksgiving and Christmas. No appointment necessary. Get the care you need now.
Monday – Friday: OPEN 8am to 7:30pm (Pryor 7am to 6:30pm)
Weekends: OPEN 9am to 5:30pm (all locations)
Now offering guaranteed on time appointments at our Owasso clinic
Appointments available Monday – Friday from 9am to 4:30pm for sinus congestion, ear aches, sore throat, and more. Please call 918-376-4038 to find out if you are eligible and to make an appointment.
Urgent Care Tulsa Area
When life surprises you with injuries and illnesses, it’s good to know Urgent Care of Green Country is there to provide fast and efficient care for all of your family’s medical needs. Walk in to one of our nearby Tulsa, OK urgent care clinics and be seen by a licensed physician or physician assistant immediately.
Visit or Call Your Nearest Urgent Medical Clinic
- Cough, fever and sore throats
- Cold and flu
- Runny nose, ear and sinus infections
- Bronchitis, pneumonia, asthma, COPD
- Abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea
- Urinary tract, kidney infections, stones
- Allergies, rashes, and allergic reactions
- Pediatric urgent care
- Dehydration, heat illness and fatigue
- Abscess incision and drainage
- Mole, wart removal
- Ingrown nail removal and repair
- Steroid joint injection
- Lacerations and abrasions
- Cuts requiring stitches
- Sprains and strains
- Fractures and dislocations
- Falls and contusions
- Burns and bites
- Work Comp injuries
- Sports, School & Camp Physicals
- Annual Physical Exams
- Adult Vaccinations and Immunizations
- Flu Shots, Tetanus immunization, TB testing
- Acute Allergy Treatments
- Blood Pressure Checks
- Occupational Medicine Needs: Pre-Employment, Post-offer and Executive physicals; Quick Dip, Regular and DOT Drug Screens; Alcohol Breath Testing; Hair Collection Drug Testing; On-the-job Injuries
- Digital X-ray
- Electronic Medical Records (EMR) System
- Laboratory: Drug Screening, Cholesterol Screening, Complete Blood Count, Diabetes Screening, Blood Chemistries, Rapid Strep, Mono, Glucose, Pregnancy, Influenza A & B, Urinalysis and more
Need to see a doctor now? Don’t worry; we’re right around the corner. Urgent Care of Green Country has four locations convenient to patients seeking urgent care in Tulsa, Broken Arrow, Claremore, Bixby, Pryor, Jenks, Owasso, and all of Green Country. Click on “map it” to get directions to the clinic nearest you. Call or walk-in today!
Why Urgent Care?
There are several reasons you might choose an urgent care clinic in Oklahoma instead of an emergency room or physician’s office.
- Your primary doctor may be booked for weeks/months in advance—sometimes you can’t wait
- Your illness or injury requires immediate care
- Affordable care with front door parking and easy access to clinics.
- Rush lab work, x-rays, drug testing, employer physicals—same day!
…we’ll take care of you!
Employer Services – Drug Testing Tulsa Area
Do you require health and drug screenings for new employees? Urgent Care of Green Country provides fast, reliable employer services and guarantees quick turnaround on drug test results. Pre-employment physicals can be completed same day without an appointment. Let us be your go-to medical center in the Tulsa area for all employee services. Find out more.
What’s Ailing You?
We’re here to help you with a full range of medical issues: everything from sprains to fractures, a sick child, sports injuries, lacerations, general medical issues, and much more. Our staff is experienced in providing pediatric urgent care, treating occupational injuries and offering in-house pharmaceutical services. Save time and money by going to the same medical clinic for all ailments.
Come See Us Anytime
Best of all, we realize your time is valuable. That’s why our clinics near Tulsa are open seven days a week with convenient locations in Bixby, Claremore, Owasso and Pryor, and offer extended hours to fit your busy schedule.
Remember: No appointment is necessary—walk-ins are seen quickly by our licensed, caring physicians and physician assistants.